Sunday, March 12, 2023

Whenever you come in here and interrupt me, you're breaking my concentration. You're distracting me, and it will then take me time to get back to where I was. Understand?

Outside of random e-mails kicking me in the nuts by alerting me that certain posts have been flagged and/or unpublished (what the Hell?), there hasn't been a whole lot of activity around Two Dollar Cinema in the last...two years? 

Maybe it's because I barely watch movies anymore, or maybe it's the host of other things vying for my time and attention (like our new-ish dog-ish, Leo (he's three-fifths demon. I swear), but whatever the Hell it is that's keeping me from doing this thing I once loved and nurtured like a human child, I'm tapping out. Or is that in?

Fine, tapping in sounds weird, so let's just put it this way: I'm coming back.

I don't know what it's going to look like when I do, I don't know if anyone is still here anymore, but motherf--ker, it's happening. Tonight the Oscars are on, and I've seen two things: jack and shit. Going to have to fix that...soon.

I've got almost a year worth of movies I'm sitting on (not reviews, just a list of the few things I've seen), so I'll start there. But after that...who the Hell knows. 

Can't wait.

- m.brown

2 comments:

  1. I'm still reading! (albeit *checks watch* 16 days after posting)

    We've also dwindled off since the pandemic started. Just never have been able to hop back on the horse. Always excited to see a post from you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will admit that I’m not that active but I do like to come back once in a while to see your opinions on movies I’ve already watched. Hope you post something about the new Barbie movie soon

    ReplyDelete