Tuesday night is 'Bargain Night' at the crappy theater near my house, meaning tickets are only $5. At that price, I will literally see anything. If you're actually reading these reviews and you notice that I went on a Tuesday, please forgive me if I simply love whatever it was that night. I'm actually using coupons to bring that number down to a whopping $2. Is it possible to hate something that cost only two bucks? Yes. Yes it is.
But, that is certainly not the case tonight. Nope. Captain America is yet another decent offering from Marvel. It's late (as usual), so let's get right to it.
|That's more than a dress. That's an Audrey Hepburn movie.|
- Any time that Cap hit someone with his shield! Or punches them in the face.
- My goodness. This scene featured to the right? CGI? Heaven?
- That creepy effect before Chris Evans gets jacked! NBA Jam big head mode in effect.
- 1940's NYC was pretty cool.
- Stanley Tucci. Approaching Duvall status. Almost.
- Both leads have massive breasts!!
|Nothing like having your face cut off to disturb your sleep.|
- Red Skull's last scene? C'mon, really?
- Neal McDonough. I actually hate this guy's face - even with the awesome mustache featured here.
- Not enough ass-kicking. Seriously. Hit more people in the face with your shield.
- Howard Stark should have been cooler.
- Kissing scene with blonde secretary.
- Red Skull's minions = bitches.
- Is Tommy Lee Jones a person? Or a robot? A grumpy robot who doesn't have time for this shit.