Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm warning you, if you take one step closer, I'm never letting you go.

Another free on-demand movie, another forgettable flick. I haven't seen anything I've really liked in awhile. Today's (though I started this with my wife yesterday afternoon) entry is No Strings Attached.

If you need any sort of review or an indication of how, um, awesome, this movie is, please read the title of this post aloud to yourself. If you can say it, without putting on some stupid voice, and finish without shaking your head or clenching your fists, then you are a better person than I am. Yes, Natalie Portman is hot. That fact alone is simply not enough. That cutesy, rom-com bullshit is piled on pretty high here. Exhibit A would be the role of Ashton Kutcher's co-worker. Thinking of this character actually makes me want to have my eyes gouged out then forced into my ears so that I may never see or hear again. Honest.

I leave you with some NP from the film, just because I can (and because I believe in redemption).

No comments:

Post a Comment